24 June 2011

I ♥ BOHOL: Loboc Church

I am excited to see old churches. Just being near it, kind of, transports me to a feeling of being there when it was in its former glory. Take this Loboc Church as an example, this was built around 1600s or 1700s, now that has been such a long time already. Just think of all the history that happened within all those times up to the present. Cool!

This church is not a part of the itinerary but since we are passing through this route, might as well maximize the experience and just have a few snaps taken.Twice I have passed here and it was closed on both counts,I think, but at least I have a remembrance. I googled the interiors of this church and it was lovely. Such a shame  we were not able to see it closely but well, got to move on. =)

The Loboc Church Belfry
The heat of the sun was soooo scorching hot!

Check out my Bohol 2010 Trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...