25 June 2011

I ♥ BOHOL: Dauis Church

Truly, Bohol is a province filled with wonderful people..terrific landscapes..and most of all, beautiful old churches. Very very old churches, to say the least.

Take this church, Dauis Church, located in the pristine island of Panglao, was started in 1863. The more older and original structures were burned down so this was renovated already. This is of Neo-Gothic and Neo-Classic in architecture. Once you go inside, it's a different vibe. A pleasant one that makes you think of its history in its early years during the time of the Spaniards.

I wanted to take lots of photos but unfortunately, my camera's battery died on  me. But I was glad to have taken these shots for souvenir. The sun was setting fast at this time and we were bone tired and a bit dirty but so happy with all the places that we have been to.

Our hard-earned money well spent. =)


Check out my Bohol 2010 Trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...