24 June 2011

I ♥ BOHOL: Sagbayan Peak

A blog that has long been on my to-do-list. Now, finally had the inspiration to write it. Yehey!

Bohol has placed a soft spot in my heart as I love everything there. The province, the people (especially my relatives), the tourist places and the whole experience. Been here already thrice, but I know,I will not get tired of visiting this place in the future.

Now, for the first stop..Sagbayan Peak. This is not usually offered in travel packages but I made sure that this would be included in ours. For me, you would have a much more closer look at the famous hills from their range compared to the much visited site with the steep stairs. But at least, tourists are offered different perspectives. They have designed the venue with beautiful plants, flowers, and cartoon characters and even  a T-Rex!! But I liked it. A must-see place.

By the way, they also have a small tarsier sanctuary section behind the ticket booth. =)


Check out my Bohol 2010 Trip:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...