05 March 2011

FOODIE THOUGHTS: Ravioli@ Robinson's Galleria

I never expected to find a pasta this good at a food court but I did and I was so happy with this discovery. Ravioli offers lots of choices so as a first timer, I asked what the recommendations were and I decided on Shrimp Diablo for P105

A
s it was being cooked, I was entertained just by watching how fast it was being finished. It was prepared in front of me. Like what their tag lie is, it says 'the goodness of fresh pasta' . And fresh it really is. I was their first customer because right after Robinson's Galleria opened for the day, I was inside already and I sprang on to the food court area looking for a reasonably priced first meal. 

T
hen it is done. My order in my tray and I headed to look for a good spot to enjoy my pasta. The portion was generous and the ingredients were the same. I counted more than 4 shrimps on my plate. And I mentioned that I don't want my pasta very spicy so the flavor was indeed mild only, which was suitable for my palate. I loved what I was eating and for its price, it's worth it. And it also came with a still crisp butter garlic bread that I liked too. I really appreciate this food joint. 

T
his is located at the heart of the food court so you won't miss it. 
lot of choices
So what's your choice?

my order cooked in front of me
You can wait while they cook it for you..but if there's a lot of people in line, just get seated because you might just be blocking them :)

my shrimp diablo
Shrimp Diablo (P105) - generous servings and you can request on the level of spiciness of your pasta.

The verdict? Delicous! In fact, as of press time, I've been here twice already. Hehe. Try it out because you will be happy with it. I'm coming back to taste more of their other pasta dishes. :)

RESTO FACTS:
Food Court Level, Robinson's Galleria
EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue
Ortigas Philippines
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...