03 March 2011

Caleruega "Close to Nature, Closer to God"

This place has always been featured in TV shows as well as TV commercials and because of that, I became very curious on how it looks like up front. So when opportunity presented itself when my family and I decided to go to Tagaytay for a short weekend getaway, I knew I had to think of a way for us to go there.  

Caleruega is in Nasugbu, Batangas but since it's still quite near to Tagaytay, I did not stop badgering my parents to go in this place. Lucky for them because they've been there before but how about me and my brother, who are both first-timers. 

So they gave in to our persistence and we made the drive for less than 30mins, if I remember correctly. Upon arrival, I just reveled in the beauty and serenity of the place. 

Here are the picture-perfect sceneries (though the shots are not that good but this is our best effort)... :)



It gets a little bit tiring doing all the walking and the ups and downs..exercise..but it was worth it.

Their slogan is correct.."Close to Nature, Closer to God". Makes you so thankful for experiencing beauty of places like this and for the opportunity in capturing the moment.


ADDRESS: 
CALERUEGA PHILIPPINES
Brgy. Kaylaway, Batulao,
Nasugbu, Batangas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...