23 March 2011

FOODIE THOUGHTS: Momo Cafe @ Eastwood Mall

I do food reviews at OpenRice and they gave back to their loyal food 'reviewers' by giving cool stuff and one of those includes a gift certificate at any Raintree restos. 

I
was able to maximize that GC when I gave a birthday treat to my brother and I decided to go to Momo because it was nearest to us compared to the other Raintree restaurants. And also, I have dined here already before so I know that they would not disappoint. In this case, I settled for safety rather than being adventurous. Hehe. 
 

BBQ Riblets P450
BBQ RIBLETS - P450. Ooooohhhh...It' so tender that it falls off the bone. I loved it. We were all hungry and upon serving of this dish, we dug in right away. And I had one of those fat onion rings because they're all a favorite of mine. 
Old Fashioned Beer Battered Fish and Chips P395

OLD FASHIONED BEER BATTERED FISH AND CHIPS - P395. The batter was crispy and the fish meat was cooked just right. Just a drop of lemon and the flavor shifted, perfect! 
Grandma's Meatloaf P425

GRANDMA'S MEATLOAF - P425. A typical western comfort food. Similar to our embutido which is a comfort food to us Pinoys too. Not that I have any bad thing to say. Haha! I liked it actually. Especially sprinkling it with the special sauce that came with it. 
Norwegian Salmon P425

NORWEGIAN SALMON - P425. Now, this I really like! So does my dad. If I remember correctly, this was the first to go empty amongst all dishes. Wiped out, literally. It was cooked perfectly. Even the veggie side dish was also delish!
Cookiedough Cheesecake

COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE - My brother has a sweet tooth so he wanted to have his dessert and this was his choice. It was good, for him, but for me,it was just ok. I'm picky when it comes to cheesecakes. 
Happy Bday to my brother! :)
 Happy Bday to my brother! :)
My second dining experience here was still very much worth it. We all had a great time and I was able to use my GC too before it expired! Whew! The staff were very diligent in calling me up..first to confirm my reservation that morning then second, was to ask if we were still coming, we were more than an hour late because, of course, of the traffic. But despite that, they still saved the table that I specifically requested from them. Pretty much a night to remember. :)

RESTO FACTS:
Ground Floor Eastwood Parkview Mall 
Eastwood City, Libis, QC
900-1006 / 900-1007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...