15 January 2011

PALAWAN (places I've been to..and want to go to again!)

Oooohhhhh..Palawan..that perfect summer destination..

I've been there but too bad, just spent some time there overnight. But at least I got to experience a lot in that short span of time.

Had lunch at Puerto Prinsesa's famous KaLui restaurant..bought a lot of cashew nuts because it was terribly cheap there..enjoyed a speed boat ride (even if the waves were a little rough that day) and lastly, got a quickie dose of Dos Palmas (yup, that resort where foreign tourists were abducted by Abu Sayyaf), well, it was a very beautiful resort, if I may say.

Here are my souvenir pics:
Love this resto!
it's not everyday that I encounter a red banana, so I just had to take a pic

photo op while waiting for the food

fear not!

there it is!!



i remember these huts on TV while the kidnapping incidents were reported on TV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...