23 January 2011

ANGONO,RIZAL (places I've been to..and want to go to again!)

Sometimes you just have to look around near you to discover that there's this particular place that holds so many things special.

What I'm talking about..Angono, Rizal. This place is just near Metro Manila (without the excuse of traffic) but yet, it holds so many things beautiful.

We went to the Angono Petroglyphs which according to Wikipedia is the oldest known work of art in the Philippines. There are 127 human and animal figures engraved on the rockwall dating back to 3000 BC. And we also went to a bonsai garden..so beautiful!

Let me show you what I am talking about (pardon the texture of the photos)..
tunnel entrance of the Petroglyphs (it can just fit the size of  a van..claustrophobic!)


Here it is..Angono Petroglyphs


I wonder what's inside


beeeeaauuutttiful bonsai garden


everywhere I see bonsai plants

works of art of local artists

I know that there are still many places to go to there that still awaits for me. Well, you're on my list of places to go to in the near future! For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...