29 September 2010

FOODIE THOUGHTS: Stackers @ Eastwood City

It was my first time to dine here and since we are on a limited budget but was expecting a filling dinner, we ate here because my friend, Maricar, told me that I would for sure feel full so we went in and opened the menu.
We both ordered 1-pc Chicken and Fries for P98 only. I expected something just small in serving because this place is a bit higher than your usual fast food joint but when our order came in, I was in for a nice surprise. My chicken part was just a wing but a BIG wing that is! And the fries are generous in serving. We dug in right away and to my delight, the chicken was very flavorful and crispy. The fries not oily and mayo was served free of charge. Other joints would charge you an extra. And the waiters were very attentive and nice. I love this place! :)


I will definitely come back next time to try their burgers. That's for sure.

RESTO FACTS:
Eastwood City Walk 1, Eastwood City, 
Libis Quezon City
02-391-0500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...