19 September 2010

The coffee beverage that got me wide-eyed for almost a day!

I just gave myself a treat by buying Caramel Cappachillo at Blenz Coffee in Megamall. I just wanted to stay a little bit extra alert during my graveyard shift. This was my first time to try this coffee shop and my initial reaction when I sipped my order...it was great! I got the the largest size for P165.


At work, I did not yawn, not even once. Yippee! Goal achieved! But after work, when I was at home already..trying to get some shut-eye..it's not happening. I usually don't have problems sleeping, once my head would hit the sack, I fall asleep instantly. But in this case, heck no! I was in bed for almost 5hrs trying to fall asleep. Goodness! I think I just got 2hrs of sleep only before I went to work again. Tsk tsk tsk.

Next time, I'll only drink this if I need some extra wide-awake moments. It's very effective. Way too effective. But at least, it's great-tasting. Or...I'll just settle for the smallest size next time. :)


RESTO FACTS:

SM Megamall Atrium
SM Megamall, SM Megamall
Edsa cor. Julia Vargas Ave.
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number: (63 2) 706-5167

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...