11 June 2015

Rita's Italian Ice against Summer Heat



So I guess Italian ice is good! That was my thought when I first had a spoonful of my Rita's gelati.

It really took some effort for me to go here together with my colleague, we were in the area for an official work reason. But luck brought us here so we decided to take advantage.

On that particular hot day, we finally found cold happiness in a cup.

Many flavored ice to choose from. And good thing here was that you can request for a taste test before making your final choice. I had 3-4 before I ended up with my cotton candy one.
You can choose between 1-flavor or have it in a twirl, meaning 2 flavors!



Our choices! I chose Cotton Candy flavored ice and chocolate and vanilla twist custard. Frozen custard is just ice cream, sounded fancy but it was really simple. Both are good and great for this hot weather!
Great first experience for me. 


The combination of flavors was a wonderful mix in my mouth. I'm excited try other combos next time around!

Thumbs up! =)


~Lovelee~


RESTO FACTS:

Rita's Italian Ice
Unit 115-116, V-Mall
Greenhills Shopping Center, 
Greenhills, San Juan City
(02) 650-5859
FB: Rita's Italian Ice




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...