22 June 2015

The Baker's Table: 80s & 90s Candies in a Cake



Found a dessert place that brings me back to my childhood's past. 

A part nostalgic and a big part excited is what I felt when I ordered their Butterball Caramel Cake and Potchi Cheesecake. I mean, these candies played a big role in during my formative years and having them in a cake/cheesecake version was something to look forward to.

Butterball Caramel Cheesecake (Php110.00)
Very light and not too sweet. You can definitely taste the Butterball candy in every bite. This I like. The owner/baker who was there that night said that he uses real Butterball candy which he melted. This is one of their bestsellers
Potchi Cheesecake (Php110.00)
Most and very Potchi indeed! I With that hint of sourness that makes it more delectable. Love that pink shade of the top layer. 
Yay for nights like this!
Choices, choices, choices..
See, they are really good!Inquirer says so.
Free candies in the house!
Small in space but big in quality
Two thumbs up! =)


~Lovelee~


RESTO FACTS:

The Baker's Table
88-B Maginhawa Street,
Teacher's Village, Quezon City
(02) 433-7543



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep, me too! Those two that I've tried are so good! =)

      Delete
  2. I love the Free Candies! Haha. I am not much a fan of Butter Balls I find it too sweet.. but I wouldn't say no to a slice of cake :) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth, yep, had a lot of Haw Haw. Try this place, it has more to offer. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...