18 June 2015

Caution Hot! for the Spicy Noodle Kick

Another near Maginhawa Street food find!

Noodles, noodles and more noodles!
The place is small but has a welcoming vibe. And it fills quickly too. This has become a popular place mighty fast with the college and neighborhood crowd.

There are steps to do to place your noodle order:
STEP 1 - Choose your toppings (All-veggie, pork, beef or seafood)
STEP 2 - Choose your broth (Szechuan, Asam Laksa or Classic)
STEP 3 - Choose your noodles (Wheat or egg noodles)
STEP 4 - Choose your spicy burn! (1st, 2nd, 3rd degree or THE Ultimate burn)

My order, the Szechian broth with beef toppings and egg noodles topped with a sunny side-up egg. This was the first time I encountered such (fried egg) but it was good, in sort of a unique way. 1st degree burn only. I did not want to test my spicy fate that day. 

I found the spiciness level very mild and for sure, the next visit, I would be having a more stronger choice.
The bf's choice. 3rd degree burn Szechuan borth with beef toppings too. The spiciness indicator is in the color! Notice how my order above was yellow in color while this one is in a red orange color. At first you would feel the heat right away but it wanes down fast also. 
Kuchay-Pork Dumplings (5pcs for Php60)
I liked this! This worked well with my soup. 
 Unlimited Soya (Php70) and Unlimited Iced Tea (Php60)Coolers to pan out the heat in your mouth. I prefer the iced tea though.
The noodle feast! Love all the colors in our bowls and glasses.
Happy tummy!


My judgement on this? I loved it! Each noodle bowl will cost you less than Php200 each. Quite a steal for that standout meal.

Truly a must-try! =)



~Lovelee~


RESTO FACTS:

Caution Hot!
Magiting Street corner Maginhawa Street, 
Teacher's Village, Quezon City
(02) 514-7235
FB: Caution Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...