12 September 2011

FOODIE THOUGHTS: Big Better Burgers at SM Cubao

Thanks to this buying site, www.localroam.ph , I was able to avail of the 50% off the regular price from Big Better Burgers. Today is the first day that you can use your coupon and you know what, I was the first localroam customer who availed of the promo at this branch at SM Cubao! Not to mention, this is also my first time to try out this burger joint. :)
my fair share..Hating kapatid with my brother
thanks to this buying site..www.localroam.ph
I invited my brother and said to him that it was my treat and he readily went along with the invitation. Right after work, me and my office mate walked to the MRT station and I got down at the Cubao stop. I walked long and hard and the air was very humid so I feel a bit lousy. I was longing for A/C and when I finally reached my foodie destination, I found a comfortable spot and tried to relax..and I did. 

I gave them the voucher and my valid ID and listed down my name in their logbook and after a few minutes, the iced tea arrived. What a relief! To finally drink something cold, and I liked that the serving was not small, it was enough to quench the thirst that I felt. 
Then the Fries (with the skin on) and the PotatoWedges arrived with tomato ketchup. 

I munched on some while waiting for my brother. I was looking for a certain dip so I looked at the menu and ordered their Dill Onion Mayo (P20) which perfectly hit the spot. 
The wait for the burgers ceased as they delivered the burgers after 15-20minutes. 

Shiitake Teriyaki Burger
Hahalapeno Burger
I am loving everything! The fries are crisp and light and the wedges are cooked right. The dill onion mayo also worked wonders on my taste buds. The burgers are filling and oh so flavorful. Hahalapeno has a small kick, just enough for those who are not exactly fans of hot and spicy foods but adventurous enough to try something that has those aspects. And the Shiitake Teriyaki burger has a great sauce and I loved the caramelized onions placed generously on top of the burger. Yum! Me and brother finished everything up to the last bite. Winner!

I would also like to mention that their service crew are very friendly and accommodating. Perfect score for service excellence. So I wrote down a very good review on their survey form as this burger joint deserves it as well as the people working on this branch.
2 thumbs up! =)
This night is surely a winner! Let me summarize the savings that we got.

HAHALAPENO BURGER -           P152
SHIITAKE TERIYAKI BURGER - P152
FRIES -                                            P55
WEDGES -                                      P60
DILL ONION MAYO                     P20
2 orders ICED TEA (P35 each) -     P70
                                                      ---------
                                                        P509

But we just paid P250 because of the promo. Loved it! =)
               

RESTO FACTS:
Big Better Burgers
SM CUbao, Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
(02) 709-3021

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try this burger joint. They have a branch on Jupiter St., Makati. We went there last Saturday but was told by the guard 12noon ang opening nila. Better luck next time to us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...