05 September 2011

FOODIE THOUGHTS: Banchetto (Shopwise Libis)

Banchetto...Banchetto...I have waited for a very long time and that time has come, finally!

With all the hullabaloo about this night food market, I was so intrigued. But it took me more than a year or so before actually trying this. I always pass by the Banchetto at Emerald Ave. when I come to work way back my Sykes days and I say to myself that I am going to try that. Many plans were made, and broken, made again and then, broken again. It was a crazy cycle. But thank goodness, 2 weeks ago, I finally had that chance. Though it's not the original that I always pass by before, it's still the same concept. This was on a Tuesday at Shopwise Libis.

Here's what I got, frozen in time. Check it out! :)

OUR ORDERS:
Salami Deep Dish Pizza (P120) - I just ate half of this because if you  eat it all, there might be no room left for the other treats
Kani Salad (P90) - the container was filled to the brim! I like the taste of lemon  on this,  takes the 'suya' factor away
Cheesy Potato (P40)
my friend's Binalot order
Pistachio Sansrival (P65) - Loved this!
Chocolate cake - so rich..so good..so bad for the figure..haha!
 Here are the other offerings of Banchetto:
All-time Pinoy faves!
Cannot go wrong with desserts! yum!
Deep Dish Pizzas..all for P120 per slice
Different pastas for P65/serving

K-Pop! Korean dishes..their best dishes available for us 
Japanese influences
I will try these next time
great desserts that are budget-friendly

Sweet endings for a night of gastronomical proportions =)
We arrived there, around 730pm, and the crowd was still fair in number but as the night deepens, so does the throng of hungry people looking for their meal to either start, or cap, their night. This first time experience was great! Weather was a bit humid but it did not stand in the way of the fun times. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...