04 September 2013

Crazy Survey to Self: How Many SM Malls Have I Been To Already?

I have done this crazy survey a few years back but a lot has changed so I am doing it again now. What am I talking about? I'm talking about knowing how many SM Malls I have been to! Crazy like what I've said. Whether small and old ones or the Supermalls.
Image from www.pagesflipper.com
Growing up for me meant a lot of trips to the mall, particularly SM North since we used to live in Teacher's Village in Quezon City. After that, I remember SM Cubao, SM Makati and then, my second favorite spot, Megamall. I remember, after Sunday mass, that the car wold make a right turn going to the mall and looking crestfallen when the car makes a left turn. Ah, memories of yesteryears. =)

So, here are the the SM malls that I have been to:

METRO MANILA
Been to:                                                                Not yet:
1. SM North Edsa                                                1. SM Taytay
2. SM Sta. Mesa                                                  2. SM Center Las Pinas
3. SM Megamall                                                  3. SM Novaliches
4. SM Southmall                                                  4. SM Aura Premier
5. SM Fairview
6. SM Manila
7. SM Sucat'
8. SM Bicutan
9. SM San Lazaro
10. SM Center Valenzuela
11. SM MOA
12. SM Center PAsig
13. SM Center Muntinlupa
14. SM Marikina
15. SM Masinag
16. SM Cubao
17. SM Makati
18. SM Quiapo (very very old)

LUZON
Been to:                                                                Not yet:                                              
1. SM Bacoor                                                       1. SM Molino                         
2. SM Pampanga                                                  2. SM Baliwag
3. SM Lucena                                                       3. SM Tarlac
4. SM Baguio                                                       4. SM Olongapo
5. SM Marilao                                                      5.SM San Fernando
6. SM Dasmarinas
7. SM Batangas
8. SM Sta. Rosa
9. SM Clark
10. SM lipa
11. SM Rosales
12. SM Naga
13. SM Rosario
14. SM San Pablo
15. SM Calamba

VISAYAS
Been to:                                                                 Not yet:  
1. SM Cebu                                                           1. SM Consolacion
2. SM Iloilo
3. SM Bacolod

MINDANAO
Been to:                                                                 Not yet:  
1. SM Davao                                                         1. SM CDO
                                                                               2. SM General Santos
                                                                               3. SM Lanang Premier

Summary:
MM - Been in 18 malls, not yet in 4 malls
Luzon - Been in 15 malls, not yet in 5 malls
Visayas - Been in 3 malls, not yet in 1 mall
Mindanao - Been in 1 mall, not yet in 3 malls
TOTAL: Been in 37 malls out of 50 malls (Wow! Haha! Mallrat!)

I say to myself, if you've seen one SM mall, you've seen them all. Pretty true but still, something else might make them different from each other, maybe, with regard to location, service or general ambiance of the mall. Most of these malls I have been to because of work, it was not all leisure.

So, thanks to my past jobs for giving me the simple opportunity of circling these malls. Haha!

How about you, are you curious to know how many you have been to? COUNT AWAY! =)



Disclaimer:
This is not sponsored or something like that, this is to indulge my eager curiosity. :)


13 comments:

  1. haha I didn't count but never been to any SM Mall in the province

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of SM malls. I didn't count mine as well, but I don't usually go to SM malls that I'm not really that familiar of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SM Malls are like Jollibee in philippines! I live in between SM Sta.rosa and SM calamba.Haven't been to SM San Pablo yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to 18. hahaha! :) Hmm, I think SM San Fernando and SM Pampanga are the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michy! :) Its different pa. SM Pampanga is the biggest one in Central Luzon, San Fernando is much smaller. :)

      Delete
  5. Didn't count how many but I usually go to the nearest SM and I think the only provincial SM I've been to is in Pampanga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .. looking forward for your Robinsons Malls lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea for a mall series, haha, that I've yet to google. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

      Delete
  7. Maybe if I am still working at SM, I also might have visited these branches. Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to 16 SM malls! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been to 18 SM Malls. Cool survey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! 37 SM malls out of 50? Ang dami na ah. Hihi. D ko naisipan na icount yung mga malls na napuntahan ko na. Try ko nga sa next. Haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! Ang dami :) Never thought of counting to how many malls I've been so far. Ma try nga pag walang magawa :) Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...