19 March 2012

FOODIE THOUGHTS: MIlk Tea at Tea.Ology

I find myself loving cold milk teas nowadays. Is it because its the '"in" thing now or is because it's more healthy than drinking my usual frappes or because of the affordable price?

I think it's all of the above. Right. Definitely.

For today, me and some friends tried this tea shop at Katipunan, Quezon City instead of heading to our original choices Serenitea or Moonleaf, we chose the new place as variety is good.

TEA.OLOGY. Loved their artwork on the chalkboard.  Wished  I can be this creative =)
Per www.citydelivery.ph, Tea.Ology is a lifestyle tea café that aims to serve high quality tea based beverages. In order to guarantee a cup that is rich in aroma and full of flavor, they create their products from 100% premium loose leaf teas that are freshly brewed every day. They have a vast selection of imported teas that serve as the base of their drinks. Drinks are all personalized since the customer gets to choose the flavor, the toppings and the sweetness level of the drink. Because the orders are personalized, the orders are all made on the spot so the freshness and quality of the beverage is assured.

For me, I got the large Amaretto Milk Tea (P95.00), with 75% sweetness and a topping of egg pudding. I did not push it this time. I loved my order and it filled up my craving for the day. My friends ordered differently but they said they liked my order. So that's a thumbs-up! 
This is a very cozy place because its very small, more intimate in setting. One can't be too noisy here, you have to go easy with the loud chatter. You have to respect the privacy of each customer as most of their patrons are students who does some serious studying, I think.

What I also liked about this place is that they offer 1 free topping of your choice: pearls, coconut jelly, coffee jelly, sweet tea jelly, egg pudding and grass jelly. Sweet! Unlike the other tea shops that charge you extra for it. I hope this stays the same forever!

RESTO FACTS: 
Tea.Ology
G/F Xanland Place
Katipunan, Quezon City
Mon-Sun 10am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...