03 February 2015

Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss (SM North Edsa)

I still love ramen! The love in my heart is not fading at all anytime soon. And I'm so happy to discover an affordable version of my faves at Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss. 

Chanced upon this when the parentals did not wait anymore for me and they dined already at Ramen Nagi, which left me very frustrated because I wanted some slurping action too. So while walking along SM Annex, I saw this spot and decided to give it a shot. 

 Tantanmen Ramen (Php280)
I got hooked immediately. Their ramen is filling, the eggs perfect and near tasted like their more expensive counterparts. The noodle had the right type of firmness and enough spiciness in the broth. It's not similar in taste with the other ramen places but it gives them some run for its money.
The "before" picture, just before I dunked in the Aji Tamago.
Aji Tamago for Php35 only.
Helpful guide  to eating your Japanese favorites.
And there are lot of seats since they are situated a bit far away from the main mall. 

I  now know that SM North has three ramen players - Ramen Nagi, Taisho and Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss. But if you want value for your money and some silence while eating, try it here. It's worth it!

Me, I'm going to come back soon. I found a new place for my ramen cravings, if on a limited budget. 



~Lovelee~


RESTO FACTS:

MOSHI KOSHI NOODLE BOSS
Upper Ground Floor, The Annex, 
SM City North EDSA, Quezon City
02 3511219
02 2121212 (for delivery)
FB: Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...