01 May 2016

Cafe Nenzo: A Hidden Gem in Meycauayan, Bulacan




Tucked in the small and simple town of Meycauayan in Bulacan is a place that has now gained a lot of popularity with the foodie community in and outside of the area.

Cafe Nenzo was something that I discovered for myself while browsing friends' Facebook posts then trickled to Instagram posts. What I saw, I liked, and that piqued my interest all the more.

So last month, me and my family got to try this cool place for our pre-Valentine dinner. Yes!

Refreshing water with that big chunk of citrus
The Smoothies - Weight Loss and Body Detox 
Mix of organic greens, fruits, chia seeds, etc. Such a steal at Php90 each! 
Veggie Sisig 
 Quite a revelation! Tasted like the real thing. It was so delicious. I really believed them when they said that this is one of their bestsellers.
Mixed Seafood Aglio Olio 
Did not taste like the usual aglio olio but not necessarily bad either. I actually liked this. 
Shrimp and Pesto Overload 
This stone-baked rolled pizza was so delicious. The sauce was generous and I loved the combination of the pesto and shrimps.
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Very flavorful and the toppings were thick! Add the diced tomatoes, some lettuce and alfalfa sprouts and you will appreciate it even more.
Baby Back Ribs with Smoky Barbecue Sauce
Meat so tender that you won't be needing the assistance of a knife for this. The price was so fair too.
Chocolate Shake 
Very chocolate-y!
Carrot Cake
Very good! Moist and not so sweet so it was perfect for the sweet ending to our dinner
Macadamia Sansrival
Very fancy looking for a "provincial" resto but this one definitely hit the spot with me! It was not dry and not overly sweet and that macadamia topping made it so much fun to eat.
I will be back! 
Overall, it was a great first time. me and my family were really impressed with the food that we ate. I have recommended this place to several friends and they too have been happy with their experience. You will truly get your money's worth here. Two thumbs up!


RESTO FACTS:

CAFE NENZO
Esperanza Mall, Mc Arthur Highway
Meycauayan, Bulacan
Tel. #: 0906-2332233
FB: Cafe Nenzo



~Lovelee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...