04 April 2011

Antulang Resort @ Negros Oriental (places I've been to..and want to go to again!)

Summer's here and the need to go visit a great-looking beach is beckoning me to heed to its call.

But I can't, not yet.

So instead I just daydream, for now, of beaches that I have been to before. And one of those beaches is the Antulang Beach Resort, located  40kms south of Dumaguete, Negros Oriental or at least an hour ride away from Dumaguete City. I've been there like 4 or 5 years ago, maybe, but it still seems fresh in my mind. I loved the white sand and the clear water but I did not swim when I was there. Why? Because someone said that they saw a sea snake so that kind of freaked me out, haha! But that did not stop me from loving the beach, a few meters away though. I love, I love, I loved the sea breeze blowing through my clothes and hair. So refreshing and peaceful.

It was such a nice experience that for some time, I forgot that when I was there, I was experiencing a terrible swelling at one side of my face. I was practically swallowing painkillers every hour, almost. The pain was excruciating but I had to go on because I was there for work as well. The next day, miraculously, the pain subsided.. it subsided because of too much pain, my face went numb!! Such an experience! :)

Here are some of the pathetic pics that I was able to get. It was all self-effort. :)





When I come back in the future, I'm going to enjoy myself like it's my first time there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...