01 February 2011

MAMBUKAL RESORT in Negros Occidental (places I've been to..and want to go to again!)

The City of Smiles... that is Bacolod City. My province. A city so lovely that it makes visitors come back over and over again to experience the candid memories that it offers to both local and foreign tourists.

I never get tired of going here..aside from the reason that almost 70% of my kin are here, I enjoy the general ambiance that this province exudes. 

There is this one place though that I never did get to maximize. Mambukal. The first time I went here was with my cousins but we stayed for a very short time only and I was only able to get to the first falls, mind you, there are lots of them there! And I lost my balance while going down fast and almost fell. The second time was for work, and of course, I had to take pics. 

Taadaah!!!!!
 Just had to satisfy myself by taking pics of the rocks that I was not able to stand up on because of the tight schedule..tsk tsk
Nah, just a photo op..did not go anywhere near the waterfalls nor the hanging bridge
 With Pilita Corales and Vangie Labalan.. Summer episode taping for Lagot Ka, Isusumbong Kita
Nearly naked mud-packed men..and woman.. of Mambukal Resort. There was someone from this bunch that stained my bag with the mud..haha! 

BASIC FACTS:
Mambukal Mountain Resort
Minoyan, Murcia, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...