19 May 2017

Baguio Eats: Zola Resto Cafe



I have been on a 3 month hiatus and I do not like it one bit. My yearly new year's resolution is to blog regularly but that has been so impossible with my work schedule. My life literally stopped or was put on hold. But now, since I have resigned and will venture into something new, I will have more time for myself. Let's see how this goes.

So to continue my Baguio Eats series, I have now Zola Resto Cafe along Session Road.

We went there for a quick dinner. My family and I were still full from our heavy lunch at Sage Restaurant so we just wanted something to munch on. Mind you, it was a jampacked night and all seats were filled but thank goodness for senior citizens (mother dear and papa dear), we got seats after a few minutes but it was situated at the balcony and my mom did not want that so she requested for a table inside.

We ordered their Calamari and this was surprisingly delicious. In a span of a few minutes, the plate was wiped out and we ordered another.

Our pizza order. It was good that they allowed two flavors in one pizza. I think we had the Buffalo Chicken and Grandslam flavors. I recall that the chicken was spicy so my dad and brother were not so fond of it. But they liked the other one. For me, I liked them both.



The food was good and prices are pretty fair so I have no complains. But, I do have some and it is directed to their service which was a bit slow. We had to request and call multiple times but to no avail so instead of ruining our night, we just opted to get the heck out of there the soonest.

It's a chill place for the younger set of crowd at night and not for the parentals like what we did and smoking is allowed so don't complain about it.

I'd still give it a shot next time, But maybe I will try during daytime.



~Lovelee~


RESTO FACTS:
Zola Resto Cafe
Session Road cor. Fr. Carlu Road, 
Baguio City, Benguet 
Tel. #: (0915) 904-1977 
Facebook: Zola Resto / Cafe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...