19 October 2011

FOODIE THOUGHTS: Stoops Bagnet Ilocos @ Makati

WARNING: If you have heart ailment or any other illness related to having high cholesterol in your body, do not visit nor pass by this place.

Why not? They serve the best bagnet that I've tasted! One will not be able to resist biting into the crispiness of this famous Ilocos specialty. Along with that bagoong sauce. Yum! Sinful but very worth it. Haha!
My Bagnet meal with KBL (Kamatis, Bagoong, Lasuna) P88
The place itself is a level-up carinderia-style and a bit cramped but people entering this joint are endless. I'm happy to have tried this. Thanks for the people behind the recommendation. I enjoyed the dining experience. Plus, the prices are very affordable. But I hope not to eat here often as I have to think of my health, haha!

Check out the other photos:
THE bagoong.. perfect combination
the other side dish..KKB (Kamatis, talbos ng Kamote, Bagoong)
A nice place to have a quality eat and some fun time with friends discussing how the food tastes so great but not good for the body..yet good for the soul. Have I mentioned that the serving of the bagnet is generous as well? Well, it is. Definitely money well spent on this one.


RESTO FACTS:
Stoops Bagnet Ilocos
7224 Malugay St. cor. Buendia Ave. 
Brgy. Bel-Air Makati City 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...